Hi, my grand daughter is running a fever of 101.
No need to worry, watch for symptoms
Thanks for asking on Ask A Doctor platform
I have gone through the query and do understand your concern.
You need not to worry as toxic dose is very high and usually no side effect is seen even if double dose given at a time.
Just monitor the temperature (observe for low temperature), vomiting etc.
If you notice any abnormal symptoms please consult your pediatrician.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of poisoning in a child?
- Suggest treatment for severe cough and fever in a child
- What causes cough, fasciculation, nasal congestion and fever?
- Can an infant be fed with castor oil to cure colic?
- What causes painful red blisters on tonsils?
- Suggest remedy for neck swelling in a child
- Suggest remedy for constipation in children
- Suggest remedy for persistent dry cough and cold in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe fever and cough in a child
- Suggest remedy for headache, dizziness and vomiting