Hi im experiencing internal tremors that are almost ongoing and
Welcome to Ask a doctor service,
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns towards your symptoms.
These tremors may not be early Parkinson's disease as you are very young and no family history.
So these symptoms could be due to either anxiety or due to any substance abuse like alcohol.
Please let me know what all the medications you were on.
Looking back for your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is Akineton used for in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- How long does Temazepam make you sleep?
- Suggest ways to manage sudden bouts of anger
- Suggest a herbal treatment to help insomnia
- How can constant feminine thoughts and cross dressing be managed in a...
- Is Anti-rabies vaccination is required even if no indication of bat bite...
- Suggest appropriate OTC medication for anxiety
- Is it good to resume Adderall after discontinuation for many years for...
- Can reducing Lorazepam dosage cause anxiety?
- What contraceptive pills are effective at preventing pregnancy?