Hi, im a 74 year old male in relatively good
There is absolutely nothing to be worried about.
Thanks for the query.
Based on the facts that you have posted you seem to have undergone radical prostatectomy 14 years back and your recent PSA has revealed very very marginal rise from 0.01 to 0.02 which is very insignificant and can be considered to be as good ass normal.
In view of the long period of 14 years after surgery being uneventful and PSA being normal, I would confidently state that there is no chance of you having metastasis during rest of your life and would have a normal life.
Please be relaxed and try to allay your anxiety.
Hope I have answered your query, please feel free to ask if you have more questions, I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?