Hi; i wrote in a month or so ago about
Probably penile papules, no treatment is required.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I already reviewed the attached photos.
If you can send a new actual photo it would be more helpful through the diagnosis.
The symptoms seem to be related to penile papules.
They are tiny white growth on the penis and are usually harmless.
No treatment is required.
Only in case that the papules cause stress that can be removed through minimal surgery.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Already reviewed the recent photo, probably penile papule.
Hi again dear,
I already reviewed the recent photo.
The white spot is probably related to penile papule as I mentioned above.
They are harmless and not treatment is required.
You should not be worried.
Take care dear,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?