Hi I Tried Drinking Harpic But Got Scared And Did
Keep yourself well hydrated and have cold milk.
Welcome to "Ask a Doctor"service.
I am Dr Ajeet XXXXXXX
I have gone through your query and here is my opinion.
Harpic,the toilet cleaner is a corrosive agent containing hydrochloric acid, ingestion of which can cause stomach and if It perforation.
As you have already spit out the major amount,have plentiful oral water and cold milk for dilution of the ingested corrosive (if any).
Kindly visit Emergency room to get medical assistance if any symptoms appear.
You should consider taking psychological counselling from professionals in next few days.
Hope that I have answered your query.
Stay healthy and stay blessed.