Hi i have some sort of neuropathy thing in my

Neurologist
Question
Hi i have some sort of neuropathy thing in my wrist(but i don’t believe it’s more serious than like carpel tunnel or cubical tunnel, maybe you can help me out with diagnosing). I am in la and have crappy insurance so to see someone it will take me until March 15th to get checked out. I need to work and need to dance but i don’t want to further injure myself. So i was wondering if someone can give me some consultation or something to help me along the path to healing properly cause i can’t be out of doing anything for 2 1/2 months. The injury started with one day me not being able to properly hold my cheeseburger(unless that was something else as i was stressing a lot and have health anxiety). It felt a bit weird to do certain things but i couldn’t stop working so i kept going and while doing my job(eBay reseller; i have to pick through pounds and pounds of clothes with my hands for hours) my wrists got inflamed to the point where my fingers started twitching and it was hard to open them. This was a few weeks ago and i feel stronger in my arms and i definitely have more mobility but i just want to make sure i am doing the proper things to heal correctly.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Got tests done
Ct normal
Blood work normal
Urine normal
Doc said my nerves were hyperreflexive but said that isn’t an issue
5’7 135 pounds
Mon, 29 Jan 2018 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Take treatment as advised,get investigated

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Possibility of carpal tunnel syndrome or tenosynovitis or wrist arthritis can be there.
Nerve conduction study and ultrasound may be helpful.
Pain killers with serratiopeptidase can be taken.
Pain modulator drugs like pregabalin,gabapentin or amitriptyline can be used too.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
Neurologist

Follow-up: Hi i have some sort of neuropathy thing in my 1 hour later
Would i need a neurologist to give me a diagnosis or can a gp do that?

Brief Answer:
Visit to a neurologist

Detailed Answer:
Better if you consult with a neurologist.
In case of delay, physician consultation should be taken.
Dr N Kumar
Neurologist