Hi, i had blood test and there was differencies in

Dr. Monish De

Oncologist

Posted on Tue, 27 Mar 2018 in Blood Disorders
Question: Hi, i had blood test and there was differencies in some resaults. can you tell me what could be the problem and need to worry about things or is it just normal?it was half year ago. now i am 20 week pregnant and i have bleeading nose ,started about 5 days ago and i saw clotted blood in tissue if i use it (6~8 times a day) and 1 time it was watery blood ,not too much just some. do i need to worry? is it normal while pregnancy or it could be any serious problem (leukemia etc) thank you
Answered by Dr. Monish De 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I have gone through your blood reports.

After hearing your history and since all your blood reports are normal I think you are not having leukaemia or any serious disease and there is nothing to worry.

If you have bleeding nose you can have tranexamic acid tablet 500 my twice daily after food for 3 days with your doctors advise.

Dr Monish De

Oncologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T