question-icon

Hi, i am having bad pain and tenderness in my

Posted on Mon, 18 Feb 2019
Question: Hi, i am having bad pain and tenderness in my left mid abdomen...feels very similar to pain I was having when they eventually took my gall bladder out. I did have a 3 day bought with over drinking after a series of bad news and stress, which makes me beyond Embarrassed
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
You should be investigated

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Pain in the left side of the Abdomen in the middle could be due to Large bowel issues.
It may also be due to Left kidney stone or Left Ureteric stone.Ultrasound Abdomen will give a clue .
If Ultrasound is normal,then antispasmodic tablet containing Dicyclomine will be helpful.
Nothing to worry.
Please reduce anxiety.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions,I will clarify further.
Wish you good health
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Hari Charan Perigela

General Surgeon