Hi, for the past 2 days I've had symptoms of
You should see a doctor
The symptoms you describe could suggest a bleeding disorder or possibly a reumatological condition. I suggest you see your doctor for a physical examination and blood tests. If the bleeding results in you feeling dizzy or generally ill, you should go to the ER.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has