Hi dr Sharka I am back I would like ur
Your symptoms are not related to the heart.
Welcome back on Ask a Doctor service!
I read carefully your question and as a cardiologist would like to reassure you that your symptoms do not seem to be related to the heart.
The nausea is probably related to acid reflux, which is probably caused by the turkey salad that you ate.
The pain in the arm is not related to the nausea. It could be caused by anxiety (having nausea may trigger anxiety) or to your musculo-skeletal disorders (fibromyalgia or tendinitis).
So, try to relax and don't worry about it!
Nothing serious is going on!
I hope you will find this answer helpful!
Let me know about everything!
Wishing good health,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?