question-icon

Hi doctor pergancy for was confirmed through pergancy strips but

Posted on Sat, 26 Jan 2019
Question: Hi doctor pergancy for was confirmed through pergancy strips but I have wheezing uncontrollable can I use budecort and levolin 0.63mg is safe or not ? And also I have used montair lc tablet but getting controlled for a day but when I did TV's scan no sign seen and asked to repeat the scan again after 2 to 3week der said might b possibility of early perganancy ?pls advise so I can use nebulizer
Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
you can use budecort

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings
In early pregnancy Scan may not confirm pregnancy..You can take budecort nebulisation .
But before that get a check up with your physician to find out the severity of your chest infection..
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
REGARDS
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair

OBGYN