Hi doctor my baby is in 3rd month however i
Thanks for letting us know your health concern.
I have gone through your query and would like to offer some information.
1. Breast feed every 2-3 hours and from both sides. Make sure the baby is feeding completely on one side before moving on. Breast feeding enhances milk production through hormone effect.
2. Use a breast pump in between feeds.
3. Use if certain medications like antihistamines and hormone contraception can cause decreased breast milk.
4. Infections, medical conditions like pregnancy induced hypertension, diabetes and polycystic ovarian disease can also be a cause and have to be excluded.
5. Avoid stress. Take adequate rest. Stress and lack of proper sleep can reduce breast milk production.
6. Take a well balanced diet and maintain adequate hydration.
Hope you find this information useful. Please feel free to contact for further clarifications. I will be happy to help.