Hi doctor if I had sex on the 28th September
I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) After sex, you got pregnant probably on the 28th September considering last period date is 6th September.
2) You cannot get pregnant even if you had a period at the beginning of October presuming 8th October was the day of sex.
3) This pregnancy is most likely due to the September event.
Please let me know if you need any more assistance.
When I have done a conception it was saying conception was around 8th October due to due date but you definitely think it was the 28th I got pregnant from
Yes, most likely
Yes. You seem to have got pregnant due to the September episode.
As per this data, October beginning is unlikely
Bleeding that you had at the beginning of October could be implantation or pregnancy-related bleeding and not likely to be due to periods.
Even if October beginning you had periods, 8th October is too early for ovulation (egg release) and get pregnant. Ovulation happens around 11th day onward to get pregnancy.
Feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?