Hi doc before six months suddenly I got pain in

Question
Hi doc before six months suddenly I got pain in my penis even if I touch also I got pain, after consulting my family Gp I got relieved...this is bcoz I use to mastrubate daily,after this incident I quit mastrubation...now occasionally if I touch my penis to mastrubate I feel little pain...also my scortum also pain when I touch it deeply...am so scared....now am getting ready for marriage....will this problem lead to impotency...I searched in internet excess mastrubation cause erectile dysfunction...pls solve this...how can I get rid of this issue...Final one am I fit for marriage
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Treatable condition. Would not lead to impotence.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. You possibly have developed balanoprosthitis. Let me assure you that the issue would not lead to impotence. Nevertheless, it needs to be treated with suitable antibiotics and possibly antifungal medication as well. You need to visit a gynecologist (or may be an urologist, as per your choice) for the same. You would be fit for marriage after the treatment. You need not worry.

Let me know if I could help further.