Hi doc. I am a homosexual, day before yesterday I
Regarding risk of STDs
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
There is no risk of acquiring any STD or HIV through this particular incident because intact skin is a tough barrier and infecting organisms in semen can't pass through it. Moreover, skin to skin contact between your hand and your partner's external genitalia is absolutely safe. STDs are only acquired through direct contact between infected genital secretions and/or genital surfaces as happens during either vaginal, oral or anal sex.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body