Hi There, One day I was looking in the mirror
An ultrasound needs to be done
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I have checked the attached images and indeed there seems something not right. A clinical examination would be required but I do not suppose that going to the ER would help. Rather, you should schedule an appointment with your GP. He can order an ultrasound of thyroid and throat to see whether things are fine.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation