Hi, That's my mother report. He feels so much pain
Calcium and vitamin D 3 supplements needed.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have seen the attached report. The bone mineral density of your mother is low and is suggestive of age related osteoporosis. This can cause the pain in bones and joints and fatigue that she is feeling.
Other investigations needed are Serum B12 and Serum Vit D levels and she needs to start supplements according to the levels.
She can start with a mild pain killer, regular calcium and vitamin D3 supplements and mild exercise along with a healthy calcium rich diet to control these pains.
Do consult her orthopedician for proper prescriptions after detailed examination in case mild pain killers and calcium supplements do not help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?