Hi Team, I recently received my reports and i can
I recently received my reports and i can see my cholesterol level is increased all though it is less as compared to last report but i am bit concerned as i did plenty of exercise and even after that i don't see much difference in cholesterol level.
I also found that my AST and ALT test result are also out of normal range and i am not sure if there is a reason to worry in my last test both test result were normal.
Could you please review my attached report and let me know the action plan ?
Follow the advise given on chat.
Hello Mr Avdhesh,
Welcome to Ask a Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and the report, and as discussed on chat, please exercise regularly and follow dietary control.
Exercise is the mainstay of treatment in your case.
Hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain, history of gall bladder disease. Overnight treatments?
- Bleeding from a razor cut. HIV infection chances?
- Had craniotomy done after accident. Can I masturbate now?
- Pregnant via IVF, second pregnancy. Problems with vaginal delivery?...
- How much does liver cancer surgery cost in Canada? Will Health Canada...
- Sore throat, abdominal pain. Blood work and strep test good. Had bowel...
- 3 week old baby, cries while passing urine, holds body tight while...
- Persistent red and pink urine, stressed. Serious?
- White discharge from surgery wound, pus from the internal stitches....
- What steps to take to lessen plaque in arteries and lower chances of...