Hi Team , I have done a smoke test
I have done a smoke test
Your test result is NORMAL.
Hello and welcome,
I looked at the report that you posted. The test in the report you posted is a sedimentation rate. This type of test is a non-specific test to look for inflammation in the body. A sedimentation rate test can become elevated if there is inflammation or infection. If the test is elevated, it gives an idea that something is not right, but it does not tell us where the problem is.
The result of the test is that you do NOT have an elevation in your sedimentation rate. That is good. It is a negative test. Your result is 5 and the beginning of the abnormal range, according to this lab's standards, is 10 or more.
So - you have a good result on this test.
I hope this information helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis