Hi Sir, my brother son is suffering severe boilings in
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query and viewed the images.
I can see dry, red, scaly patches scattered all over the skin. I could keep a possibility of either Lichen Planus or Plaque psoriasis. Skin biopsy would be confirm the exact diagnosis. I suggest you to use a potent topical steroid e.g clobetasol propionate 0.05% ointment (Tenivate ointment), twice daily for the patches. In addition I suggest an oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 5mg/5ml syp, 1tsf daily.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body