Hi Sir, my brother son is suffering severe boilings in

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 21 Jan 2019 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi Sir, my brother son is suffering severe boilings in to the whole body. These has been occurred after having chicken heavily one month ago. We are in treatment of ayurvedic but it's not giving that much results. Please let us know what kind of diagnosis to be take to find the cause for these kinds of allergic on body.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Eczematous dermatitis

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query and viewed the images.

I can see dry, red, scaly patches scattered all over the skin. I could keep a possibility of either Lichen Planus or Plaque psoriasis. Skin biopsy would be confirm the exact diagnosis. I suggest you to use a potent topical steroid e.g clobetasol propionate 0.05% ointment (Tenivate ointment), twice daily for the patches. In addition I suggest an oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 5mg/5ml syp, 1tsf daily.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy