question-icon

Hi Sir, my brother son is suffering severe boilings in

Posted on Mon, 21 Jan 2019
Question: Hi Sir, my brother son is suffering severe boilings in to the whole body. These has been occurred after having chicken heavily one month ago. We are in treatment of ayurvedic but it's not giving that much results. Please let us know what kind of diagnosis to be take to find the cause for these kinds of allergic on body.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (4 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Lichen planus or Plaque Psoriasis. Need more information

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query and viewed the images.

I can see dry, red, scaly patches distributed all over the skin.
I would keep a possibility of either Lichen planus or Plaque Psoriasis. A skin biopsy would be confirmatory.
I would like to know more details regarding associated symptoms? like itching?
and Is the scalp involved too?

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist