Hi Sir, my brother son is suffering severe boilings in
Lichen planus or Plaque Psoriasis. Need more information
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query and viewed the images.
I can see dry, red, scaly patches distributed all over the skin.
I would keep a possibility of either Lichen planus or Plaque Psoriasis. A skin biopsy would be confirmatory.
I would like to know more details regarding associated symptoms? like itching?
and Is the scalp involved too?
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body