Hi Sir I want to grow my weight. Now my
I want to grow my weight.
Now my weight is 49kg And hieght 5.9
Can I take any medicine or vitamin powders for weight gain.
and which is best for weight gain.
Protein supplements such as B protein is helpful. However weight increment needs dietary changes, exercise along with supplements. Only supplements without dietary measures and exercise won't help. Therefore in my opinion, you should consult a dietician for diet counselling / diet plain. You may also discuss about exercise with them.
There are dieticians available on this website, you can ask them for the needed.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
Glad to be of help.
If you have no more questions, please close this discussion.
Wish you good healthy!!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...