Hi Sir, How are you? Hope you remembered me. Please
How are you? Hope you remembered me.
Please find my brother's report and let me know what he needs to do,
Eye check up is needed.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted the clinical details of your brother, and also noted the MRI brain and blood report findings.
Rathke's cleft cyst is a benign condition, and does not pose any threat in most patients. It can press on the visual nerves around it, so, a detailed eye check up should be done. If there are any eye-related/vision symptoms, then, the cyst should be removed by operation. If there are no vision-related symptoms, operation is not needed.
Prolactin is slightly high and a low dose cabergoline may be needed after discussing with endocrinologist.
Vitamin B12 and D are low and appropriate supplements should be started.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the EEG and MRI reports suggest?
- What causes fatigue with tingling and tremors in body?
- Suggest treatment for headache with back pain
- Suggest treatment for constant vertigo
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the right portion of body
- What causes constant headaches?
- Does PET-CT scan help identify cognitive dsyfunction?
- Suggest treatment for extensive white matter damage in brain
- Suggest treatment for migrane
- What does these EEG reports indicate?