Hi, Since last 24 hours, I am feeling pain in
Pain after urination is mostly due to infection of Trigone of bladder
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted the pain at the end of urination that you have is mostly due to infection of the Trigone area of the bladder (Trigonotis )/
Get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and urinary anti spasmodics like Flavoxate twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water to keep urine dilute .This will help to reduce pain .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?