Hi! One week ago I had unprotected sex for about
Yes, to some extent, it is true.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
As he did not ejaculate and had no sore on it, the chances of STD are very low in your case because chances of contact through semen is very low.
But there is still a chance of STDs due to precum.
So, to be absolutely certain, I'd suggest getting yourself tested for STD panel and HIV testing.
Hope you found this useful, feel free to ask for more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?