Hi, My water level got decreased to 11, I am
My water level got decreased to 11, I am in my 30th week.
Dr. suggested Tang to drink.
What else should I do. Baby Movement is very less these days.
Hello Ms. XXXXXXX
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have gone through your query and would like to offer some information.
Your amniotic fluid index is still within normal limits for your period of pregnancy, though on the lower side. Regular monitoring along with calculation of fetal movement, nonstress test when necessary, help to assess the need to intervene.
Increase intake of liquids as suggested. You can go for coconut water, buttermilk, lassi, juices etc. Your electrolyte balance should be maintained.
As you have noticed decreased fetal movement in the past few days, I would ask you to inform your consultant about the same and get advice. Meanwhile, you can measure the fetal kick count at a time most convenient for you to see if it is within normal limits or is there any real necessity to intervene.
Take as much rest as possible preferably in the left lateral position. Try to avoid all forms of stress.
Hope you find this information useful. Please feel free to contact for further clarifications. I will be happy to help.
I am having SUA also and severe itching in night.
Please mention the site of itch.
Thanks for writing back.
If the sonograms done during the course of your pregnancy did not reveal any fetal abnormalities, it is a huge relief. However, growth restriction is another likely risk due to the presence of the single umbilical artery, which should be checked for.
Please mention the site of the itch because further management depends on it and also the pattern of itch.
Hope I have answered your query. Please get back if you need anything else.
Thanks for replying. Itching is in entire body especially hands and legs.
Please get your liver function assessed.
Hi Ms. XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing again.
I suggest that you get your liver function assessed. This is only a precaution as you are experiencing itching all over the body. Exclude cosmetics, soaps, contaminated bathing water etc. as causes.
You can use calamine lotion to relieve itching. If mosquito bites are a cause, take precautions.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have had cesarean. What are the chances of cesarean for next pregnancy?
- Fetal heart rate 112-118 at 6 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal?
- Missing periods after mirena coil fitted. Should I be worried?
- Have PCOD. Advised gynaset. Looking for suggestion
- Pregnant. Started spotting, no cardiac activity seen. Taling fertigyn...
- Got delayed and prolonged period. What am I suffering from?
- Took postpone - 72 after unprotected sex. Started spotting. Side effect...
- Had novasure procedure. Getting smelly light red discharge. Any infection?
- Took paxil for anxiety disorder. Had unprotected sex. Missing period and...
- How to postpone my period date?