question-icon

Hi My son Vomitted twice in a span of 15

Posted on Sun, 3 Mar 2019
Question: Hi
My son Vomitted twice in a span of 15 minuted , second vomiting was after he was given water after frost vomiting. Please advice if he can be given domstal
Answered by Dr. Prasad (52 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
You can give domstal..

Detailed Answer:

You can use domstal here. It is an effective antiemetic agent. The dose depends on the current body weight. I am unable to suggest the dose as I am unaware of the weight.

However if vomiting persist despite use of domstal, I will encourage you to see a doctor for examination. You need to avoid giving diet / fluids in that case until the doctor is able to take care of vomiting.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any other information.

Dr. Prasad