Hi. My girlfriend has a small red scaly spot under
Hello and welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service,
If she has a history of eczema, this spot could be due to that. It can also be a small fungal infection (yeast or ringworm). Rarely, Paget's disease of the breast can cause what looks like eczema of the nipple. If she just had a mammogram though, that would make this even less likely.
She can try a moisturizer such as Eucerin to see if it will go away. If she needs definitive reassurance, and the Eucerin doesn't help at all, then best to go into her doctor.
I hope this information helps.
Please let me know if I can provide further information or clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis