Hi... My eyes get heavy and I feel like closing
Most likely motion sickness.
Thank you for posting your query.
I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist, and I would try my best to help you.
I have noted your clinical details. Based on this, the most common underlying problem is motion (travel) sickness. This occurs due to minor dysfunction between inner ear and visual stimuli regarding the motion signals. Therefore, it gets aggravated while moving and stops when the vehicle stops.
Medications such as cinnarizine, dimenhydrinate and prometahzine can be taken as per need basis to prevent the symptoms of motion sickness.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the EEG and MRI reports suggest?
- What causes fatigue with tingling and tremors in body?
- Suggest treatment for headache with back pain
- Suggest treatment for constant vertigo
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the right portion of body
- What causes constant headaches?
- Does PET-CT scan help identify cognitive dsyfunction?
- Suggest treatment for extensive white matter damage in brain
- Suggest treatment for migrane
- What does these EEG reports indicate?