Hi My cousin brother coughed up 200 ml of blood
My cousin brother coughed up 200 ml of blood 2-3 times few days back. Reports are attached. Kindly confirm your diagnosis and advice next course of treatment herein
Hello and thank you for asking
I have bean carefully through the examinations send from you below .
In may opinion he have lung infections with atelectasia.
Atelectasis is collapse of lung tissue with loss of volume. Patients may have dyspnea or respiratory failure if atelectasis is extensive. They may also develop pneumonia.
Hi need to consult a pulmonologist and have further treatment with antibiotic or other medication chosen by the doctor
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness