Hi, My baby boy was born on 1st XXXXXXX 2018..
My baby boy was born on 1st XXXXXXX 2018..
I would like to get an opinion on when (at what age) should we take him to a movie theater!?
Also, the summer is approaching and I have below questions
1. Is it advisable for the baby to wear a diaper every day & every night
2. Baby was having dehydration and skin breakage when he was 2 moths old and hence a paediatrician advised to use 'tedi bar' soap and Atogla cream and they were working fine so far.. So, do we continue to use these in the summer?
3. The baby has been breast feeding... Since last month, we are also feeding him with food (boiled mix of Urad Dal & Rice & Moong Dal & toor dal) two times a day along with breast feeding.. do we continue this food intake? any changes or suggestions with respect to food types or frequency of food intake?
Thanks for posting the query
You can take him to movie theatre from any time if he is comfortable.
You can use the same soap and cream even in summer, If you feel the cream is thick you can use cetaphil product.
Wearing diaper always is ok until you are changing them frequently according to the urine out put
you can leave the baby diaper free before and after bath for some time
If there is no difficulty in digestion of the food you are giving then you can start with other cereals like Ragi, oats, boiled vegetables, steamed apples
you can give 3 meals a day.
Don't give water, instead give your breast milk as a fluid.
Don't give cow's milk and honey till baby turns 1 year.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?