Hi. My age is 34 years. my period is over
Both are similar.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
Regesterone and Duphaston both are synthetic progesterone hormone preparations that are given for short term to produce withdrawal bleeding. Both have similar efficacy and side effect profile. Taking these for 5-7 days can cause mild nausea but will not cause any acute weight gain. Mild water retention can happen that is reversed after the medicine is stopped.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...