question-icon

Hi My Mother who is 66 years old was having

Posted on Wed, 20 Feb 2019
Question: Hi

My Mother who is 66 years old was having low BP and bacterial infection and was shown to doctor . Among other tests an Ultrasoud was also done. I am attaching the results of the Ultrasound and wanted to know if its fine or requires a treatment
Answered by Dr. Anders Mark Christensen (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
It is impossible to read

Detailed Answer:
Hi Surinder2438,

Is it possible for you to type the writing from the report, alternatively ask for a report typed on a computer? It is completely impossible to read what it says.

If it is not possible to decipher the text, can you tell me what you were told about your mother's symptoms and a potential cause?

Best wishes.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Anders Mark Christensen

General Surgeon