Hi My Mother who is 66 years old was having
It is impossible to read
Is it possible for you to type the writing from the report, alternatively ask for a report typed on a computer? It is completely impossible to read what it says.
If it is not possible to decipher the text, can you tell me what you were told about your mother's symptoms and a potential cause?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has