Hi! Lately I have been suffering from lower back pain
Please give additional information and post reports of investigations
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Please provide additional information for me to assist you further:
What is the histo-patho/biopsy report of the sessile polyp?
Please post all the reports of colonoscopy, blood tests and any other investigations.
Any changes in bowel habits like loose stools, hard stools, constipation?
Any bloating, nausea, vomiting?
Is the back pain locally situated or also radiated to the legs/lower limbs?
Is the back pain throbbing or like sprain/muscular?
Is pelvic pain severe or dull ache? Any relation to passing bowel or urination?
Any other history please.
Awaiting for your feedback.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...