Hi, Last night I went to a sex worker, She
Last night I went to a sex worker, She tore the condom with her mouth and she wore the condom to my penis. And there after I did not do anything.
We did not engaged in any sex either oral or genital.
I removed the condom with my hands and came out due to anxiety.
From then I am kind of in a dilemma, is there any chance of getting any infection either STDs or STIs, Please clarify my doubt.
No chance of any STD
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
From your description, the only possible suspicious contact was from her mouth to condom. Even in such a case there is nil possibility of passing on any STD.
So you can be reassured.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
is there any chance while she wearing me the condom, she touched my penis.
Even if she touched there is no chance of transmission of infection
Skin to skin contact would rarely transmit an infection in such a brief exposure.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...