Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
147 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hi Im in my late twenties and i have been

Answered by
Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2013

Answered : 8767 Questions

Posted on Mon, 11 Feb 2019 in General Health
Question: Hi Im in my late twenties and i have been married for 9 years, I have been suffering from PE and it hasnt gotten better. I have tried numbing stuff and it didnt help. I only ejaculate inside i never finish before I enter. Is there any solution that I can get without going into a doctor? I last under a minute, usually 30 seconds. My wife doesnt mind but it really bothers me.
Answered by Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Probably premature ejaculation,you can try the treatment as explained below

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I understand your concern.

Your symptoms seem to be related to premature ejaculation.

There are many causes related to this diagnosis.

Stress or anxiety in your life can trigger the symptoms.

Also, hormonal imbalance can also be related to premature ejaculation.

So, I would recommend to do a blood test and testosterone level.

Meanwhile, I would recommend to take medications used to treat erectile dysfunction, such as sildenafil or Viagra.

I would also recommend to use over the counter Lidocaine spray for local application.

I recommend eating healthy and doing regular exercise, especially to tight the pelvic floor muscles.

I also suggest to consult a psychologist for further evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on