Hi! I'm an 18 yo female who was diagnosed with
I'm currently on day one of my period, and my pain is indescribable. I can barely stand, and my back and pelvic area feels like it's throbbing with sharp pains. My legs (quads mostly) are also so sore, I can't even stretch them out.
Is this a problem worth going to an ER or Urgent Care for? Or do I wait it out and schedule an appointment with my primary care doctor.
Go to the ER for pain-relieving injection.
Hello dear, welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I don't think this is related to PCOD.
Looks much as endometriosis pain rather than PCOD pain.
Please go to the ER for a pain relieving injection.
Then tomorrow you can go to the Gynecologist.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.