Hi, I was scratched by a cat 4 days ago.
I was scratched by a cat 4 days ago. I took my first anti-rabies vaccine on December 7. But, it wasn't injected properly. Now, here is my question: Can I restart the vaccination from tomorrow? Technically, tomorrow should be my second dose but since I want to restart my vaccination schedule, tomorrow will be my first schedule.
So, is there any harm in it? Please suggest. I seriously want to start afresh from tomorrow.
No need to restart the schedule,
Thanks for the query.
You can continue the current cycle of vaccination.
No need to restart the schedule.
( There is no point in restarting the schedule because tomorrow is the second dose of your ongoing cycle).
Wishing all the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?