Hi, I was on a drug called Lyrica for all
Welcome to the 'Ask A Doctor service'.
I have reviewed your query and below is my advise.
Lyrica usually doesn't lead to hair loss as a side effects.
Moreover Drug induced hair loss is reversible and after cessation of therapy, hair growth occur again.
You have to rule out other causes for hair loss like uncontrolled diabetes, thyroid problem, anemia, chronic infection, alopecia aereta etc.
You can Consult nearby physician for detailed evaluation.
No other specific treatment recommended just now. Becosule like multivitamin can be taken empirically.
Hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is Gliosis seen in left frontal periventricular region and
- How can blood glucose go from 95 before I left
- Hi, I have very irregular periods along with persistent hormonal
- My ear just started bleeding. I am 86 years old
- I am a 74 year old woman who has self-diagnosed
- Right jaw pain and random dizziness , slight headache with
- My 34 month old daughter weight -15.5 kg has cold
- I have no sense of smell and haven’t had for
- HI All, I am 34yrs old and i am taking
- Hi there I have been having an issue for months