Hi, I took the morning after pill and 10minutes after
I took the morning after pill and 10minutes after taking it I had diarrhoea. Do I need to take the pill again?
The diarrhea will not affect the efficacy of the pill you took.
If you vomited 10 minutes after taking the pill I would say yes, take another. But 10 minutes isn't enough time for the pill to have gotten into your large intestine, so having had diarrhea should not be a problem.
So you should be fine with the pill you took.
I hope this information helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis