Hi. I took about 9660 mg of isotrentinoin for a
(Note: This most recent time was my fifth time taking isotrentinoin. I took it several times when I was a teenager.)
Regarding oral Isotretinoin
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Long term or repeated courses of Oral Isotretinoin have been rarely associated with DISH (Diffuse Interstitial Skeletal Hyperostosis) and mood changes. DISH may manifest as back stiffness and pain, usually involving thoracic and cervical spine, though it is largely asymptomatic in most.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body