Hi, I noticed a small black spot that looks like
Answer few questions
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and reviewed the attached photograph.
When did you notice this black scab?
What is the site of this?
Is it flat or raised above the skin surface?
Is it associated with itching, burning or pain?
Kindly revert with the answers.
Thanks for the quick reply. I noticed it yesterday. It's on my butt. It is raised . No itching, no burning, no pain. I think it should have appeared in the last couple months. I didn't have it before.
Nothing to worry about, could be seborrhoic keratoses
I don’t think it is anything to worry about.
It could be a seborrhoic keratoses.
Just keep it under observation.
You just need to observe that whether its increasing in size.
I don’t think it will go off on its own.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs