Hi ! I need the second opinion on my relative's
Hello and thank you for asking
The chemotherapy will be dicaided based on some factors,one of them it’s the performance stauts of patcients.
Well know drug for using in this case is Gemcitabine alone or combinded with other drugs
If the patient is a good candidate the doctor may use FOLFIRINOX a combination of chemotherapeutic drugs
Hi may have or not side effects from this medication
Some are nausea and vomiting,fatigue,infections,anemia,fever from leukopenia etc
In base of those symptoms the doctor will gave the right treatment for his case
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness