Hi I haven't had my period since September 16 and
I need more details to help you
I need more details like your age ,height and weight to help you better.
Are you suffering from low thyroid or diabetes?
You are absolutely correct about your weight.Reducing 5% of your weight can regularise your cycle.
Avoiding junk foods,carbonated drinks ,sweets,ice cream ,and pastries will help you reducing weight along with regular exercises like jogging,swimming or gym..
Feel free to ask your doubt with more details
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?