question-icon

Hi I have recently been diagnosed wit eczema/sensitive skin. Recently

Posted on Mon, 4 Mar 2019
Question: Hi I have recently been diagnosed wit eczema/sensitive skin. Recently had a break out on chin, not sure if poroducts are causing it, never had problems before. The breakouts are quite intense, almost like pimples.
Am I still using products that iratate it using cream to treat flare ups, what to do?
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (23 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload images and provide more information

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

What products and prescription creams have you been using on your chin? I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area in "Reports Section" so that I am able to have a look and guide you better.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist