Hi, I have penile arterial insufficiency and venous leakage and
It will be better to increase the dose to 10 mg per day
Thanks for posting at Healthcaremagic.
Since 7 days is not enough to show the effect it is important to continue the medication.
First of all I like to ask you whether you are having early morning erections. If yes I think you started having effect of Tadalafil and results will be clear during attempt to intercourse.
In case the early morning erections are not there the dose need to be increased. The next dose level is 10 mg.
Since tadalafil is prescription only medication take due care to refill prescription from medical practitioner as it is never advisable to take medication on basis of online/telephonic recommendations. Before every prescription the required physical examination should be completed which is never possible for a person sitting hundreds of Kilometers away.
I hope this helps you further.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?