Hi, I have penile arterial insufficiency and venous leakage and

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 in Sexual Health
Question: Hi, I have penile arterial insufficiency and venous leakage and hence I have erection problem since 4 years and I now take Statin and LDL cholesterol lowering dose, so what is my solution?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It will be better to increase the dose to 10 mg per day

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting at Healthcaremagic.

Since 7 days is not enough to show the effect it is important to continue the medication.

First of all I like to ask you whether you are having early morning erections. If yes I think you started having effect of Tadalafil and results will be clear during attempt to intercourse.

In case the early morning erections are not there the dose need to be increased. The next dose level is 10 mg.

Since tadalafil is prescription only medication take due care to refill prescription from medical practitioner as it is never advisable to take medication on basis of online/telephonic recommendations. Before every prescription the required physical examination should be completed which is never possible for a person sitting hundreds of Kilometers away.

I hope this helps you further.
Thanks and regards.