Hi I have pcod and under treatment for 2 years.
I have pcod and under treatment for 2 years. I got pregnant one time with femara and ended up in a missed abortion at 8 weeks . Now I am ttc. Had follicular study and it shows ovulation on day 15 with endometrium thickness 12 mm. Last month also I had ovulation with ET 14 mm. Is there any problem with ET prevents me from conceiving . When I got pregnant my et is only 10 mm. All other months when I ovulate it is above 12 mm
The thickness is normal for ovulation.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
A thin endometrium can cause an early abortion as the placenta is not able to fix properly in the uterus. Endometrial thickness normal range for conceiving is usually considered to be around 8mm, which needs to go up to around 15mm to be able to hold the fertilized egg securely.
In your case the thickness of endometrium is not worrisome.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...