Hi. I have not pooped in 2 weeks. I'm passing
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
Having two weeks without a bowel movement is quite a long time.
Using miralax gives a bowel movement in 12 - 24 hours while using colace should have helped you to pass stools in three days.
Having so long (2 weeks) without a bowel movement is quite long and needs further investigations.
You should firstly do an ultrasound and a fybroscopy too to determine the place and the cause of blockage.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.