Hi. I have had an xray of y jaw and
I have had an xray of y jaw and left side has lots of wear and tear. Right side not so bad..
Can this cause sore ear and tinnitus ?
The left side wear and soreness do not lead to ear pain or tinnitus. Most likely it is an independent throat infection or ear infection.
Discuss with the dentist to know the cause of hair fall. In the interim, let me know if you have any questions that fit profile of this patient.
Sinusitis many a times leads to eustachian tube dysfunction. So both are possible.
If you do not have headache, nasal congestion, a blocked nose and others, sinusitis seems unlikely. Moreover sinusitis are picked on X-rays. If there is any suspicion x-ray of paranasal sinus will clear those.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...