Hi , I have frequent nausea after having my meal
I have frequent nausea after having my meal ,Not much of the food comes out .
I get frequent dizziness ,with palpitations ,feel confused ,chest discomfort .I have acidity issues ,I had done an endoscopy and nothing was seen .I am getting this on daily basis now .Is it anything related to heart ?I had done TMT stress test and Echo 3 months before and the results were ok as per doctor .Should I go for a repeat of the tests ?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that the symptoms which you are explaining seems more likely to be related to your anxiety and could also be possible due to hyper acidity.
However as your cardiac tests were normal just 3 months back so there is no need to repeat them.
It’s advisable that you should start following healthy lifestyle routine along with plenty of water intake, avoiding junk and spicy food. Also take pantoprazole twice daily for 10 days.
Also start practising yoga or meditation as that will help you combat your stress levels.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?